Security and CCTV
The growth of video surveillance necessitates the storage of large volumes of digital video. In most cases, security-related video requires high performance, low recording latency, and low TB cost, including power consumption.
Why ArgoEast Solutions are Ideal for Security Video?
- Flexible configuration of recording and reading to ensure real-time video capture without fail
- High availability with configurable backup levels to protect video security archives from data loss
- Flexible implementation in one or several multi-site monitoring centers for business continuity planning
- Direct camera recording using the NFS / CIFS standard for maximum flexibility
- Use as a standard storage pool for compatibility with the lead video management systems from Milestone, Genetec, Verint, Axis, Wavestore, MOBOTIX and any other IP or ONVIF based system
Video often has a longer shelf life, but with support for a granular and automated deletion or moving policy to distant archives after the set deadline.
As the video moves from a standard of 1 megapixel to 10 megapixels or more for for more advanced visual biometric applications, organizations in the industry are having problems providing storage architectures that can support a wide range of analytical systems, such as udarstvennyh registration plates with full compatibility with existing video devices IPv4 and IPv6 newer.